Ban Appeal

Yamamoto

Ban Appeal

Postby Yamamoto Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Minecraft IGN: Ranrurak
Player who has banned me: Blackblur_
punishment reason: We both know why, and I personally really don't know why I did that, and I honestly, don't think you'd ever give me another chance, but if you could, I'd appreciate it.
what could i do and should i change in the future as well as why you should unban me.: I should for one, not be a total idiot next time. I was mad, and Romeo was well in over his head, well so was I, but he was never in a position to where I was on good terms with him, and he never will be, but I was an Admin, and I should have set that aside and been the better man in that situation and not destroyed some things he built, and instead I should have went to you with my issue, and if not mistaken I had a few times, but I am honestly really sorry that I did that, and if you would ever feel like giving me another shot (just as a player on the server) then I would greatly appreciate that, I've really been bored out of my mind. For why you should unban me: I've changed from that, I really have, I can control my anger much better now, and I actually have more experience in the staff area as I'm now a Trial-Admin on an Unturned server, plus you were always a good guy to just go on with and have a chat, back when I found the server you were always chill and I honestly thought that a lot.

Return to “Ban appeal”